Sorority Holiday Stickers! (Limited Edition)
Happy Holidays from Sorority Shop! 🎄🎅🏻❄️
Add a festive atmosphere to anything with our Limited Edition Holiday Sticker Sheets!
Each sheet measures 8 1/2" x 12" and contains 6 classic holiday shapes branded with your organization's letters.
Made from sturdy vinyl using removable adhesive so there's no sticky residue!
Giving Back for the Holidays
There are hundreds of things on your to-do list and for your chapter to do before winter break approaches. But have you thought about giving back as a chapter?
Outside of your normal philanthropic efforts, giving back to the community during the holidays is one of the best things to do as a whole chapter. Get your members together and discuss these ideas before heading out and back home for Christmas and New Year's celebrations:
- Find a local family in need of Christmas gifts for their kids: donate toys, clothes, Christmas decorations, or whatever they might be in need of.
- Winter clothing drive: have a box in the cafeteria of your school and in your fraternity's house or meeting place. Ask members or make a sign asking for donations for winter clothing such as gloves, scarves, fuzzy socks, ear muffs...etc. Donate these to a local charity where they will be put to good use.
- Toy drive: have a box in the cafeteria of your school and in your fraternity's house or meeting place. Ask members or make a sign asking for small toy donations for a local charity (ex: Boys and Girls Club, YMCA...etc)
- Donate blankets and toys to the local animal shelter and spend a few hours volunteering with the animals.
- Go and sing carols to a senior citizen community. This is a fun and humbling experience for everyone!